The Weavers House, 121 Upper Spoon Street, Coventry CV1 3BQ
A terrace of six timber-framed artisan cottages built in 1455, known as the Black Swan Terrace. Saved from demolition and restored by Spon End Building Preservation Trust, one of the cottages has been restored to show medieval features reflecting life and times of early 16th century weavers. At the rear of the properties a garden has been created to show the range of plants grown in early Tudor times.
Saturday and Sunday, September 14 and 14, 10am to 4pm.