BUSINESSES in the Staffordshire Moorlands have been inspected and rated for their food hygiene, health and safety standards.
Staffordshire Moorlands District Council inspectors recently visited several premises including:
* The Coffee Break, Sandy Lane, Brown Edge, which was given a five out of five rating;
* The Boat Inn, Basford Bridge Lane, Cheddleton, which was given three out of five;
* Springfield Community Special School, Springfield Road, Leek, received five out of five;
*The Valiant, Stanley street, Leek, was awarded a rating of three out of five;
* The Blacksmiths Arms, Tythe Barn, Alton, received a five out of five rating;
* Angie’s cafe in Cheadle Shopping Centre, High Street, Cheadle, was given a three out of five rating;
* Sainsbury’s Supermarket, Macclesfield Road, Leek, has been awarded five out of five;
* Mojo Coffee Co has been given a five out of five rating.
See full reports on www.ratemyplace.org.uk