Login Register

Cupboard caught fire in Cheadle

By Cheadle Post and Times  |  Posted: June 11, 2014

Comments (0)

FIRE crews from Cheadle and Ipstones were called to a house fire in the town on Saturday, June 7.

The fire, which involved an airing cupboard, occurred at a property in Ashbourne Road, Cheadle, at approximately 4.30pm.

A spokesman for Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Crews used one hose reel jet and two breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze. The property was also ventilated.

"The cause of the fire was accidental ignition."

Read more from Leek Post & Times

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES